If you’ve been thinking about owning a Ragdoll kitten and you are nearly ready to commit, here are some of the things you’ll want to know…
-All our kittens are registered with GCCF
-You get the chance to pick the perfect kitten for your family before anyone else.
- We offer 1 to 1 support chat to answer all your questions, also. You will able to see how your kitten grew from birth.
- We care about our kittens, so if you buy a kitten from us in the future, we can provide the kitten lifetime advice.
- We will prepare all the pedigree documents to register ownership, so you do not need to be worried about anything.
- Kitten's parents are genetic tested free from HCM/PKD. FeLV/ FIV tested Negative.
- Kittens will be flea treated and wormed, and Fully Vaccinated and Health Checked.
- Every kitten will have 4 weeks of Agria/Petplan insurance for free.
- Extra gifts for people who joined the waiting list.
We are located in central Scotland we will provide our full address once kittens are reserved, for security reasons. Our home has CCTV for the safety of our kittens.
Absolutely we do! We send pictures and video updates of your kitten from reservation until they leave.
If we’ve not already answered your question, we’ll be glad to answer it directly – just message us and we’ll get back to you.
If you are sure you want to give a loving home to a Ragdoll kitten, here’s some more of the detail you’ll want to know…
We do have rules and are particular where our kittens go. No one under the age of 18 will be sold a kitten. We ask questions about your lifestyle / any other pets etc. to ensure the best homes for our kittens. This will all be discussed prior to reservation.
No kitten should go to its new home until at least 13 weeks of age, and a week after its full course of primary vaccinations has been completed.
ACTIVE REGISTER - the breeder has registered the cat as suitable for breeding from. Kittens produced may be registered with no restrictions provided the mate chosen is suitable according to the Registration Policy for the breed.
NON-ACTIVE REGISTER - the breeder is selling you a kitten who is going to be a pet for companionship and possibly showing.